St. Louis County Library
Consistently advocating to ensure each of their capital campaign projects are on-track leads to trusted relationship with St. Louis County Library
- Bridgeton Trails Branch - Size: 16,500 SF renovation | Value: $2.9 million
- Daniel Boone Branch - Size: 10,000 SF addition | 31,000 SF renovation | Value: $6.9 million
- Florissant Valley Branch - Size: 35,000 SF renovation | Value: $4.7 million
- Grand Glaize Branch - Size: 5,000 SF addition | 20,200 SF renovation | Value: $4.5 million
- Meramec Valley Branch - Size: 21,000 SF new building | Value: $6.3 million
- Mid County Branch - Size: 20,000 SF new building | Value: $5.3 million
- Thornhill Branch - Size: 20,000 SF new building | Value: $5.3 million
- Genealogy and Administration Building (2020) - Size: 80,000 SF | Value: $20 million
- Lindbergh Branch (2021) - Size: 54,000 SF | Value: $18 million
As Construction Manager, Brinkmann’s role is to act as a close adviser and advocate between the library and the 16 prime contractors that are performing the work. The Brinkmann team also works closely with the architect during each phase of design to provide budget estimates, value engineering ideas, and review drawings for constructability.
Anticipate issues and forecast outcomes
For each project, Brinkmann looks ahead to bring potential issues to the forefront that could impact the schedule or budget.